MENU

Slide

再过十五天就是我的生日乐咯!好期待哦!

Friday, June 20, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Siewyin: Lol! But i can see leh! only like, blur blur lah.
Hahahahs, but some of my friends have the same reaction
as you when i tell them the same thing!
Hahahahas!
Like: "Ahhh, so high still nvr wear specs, so dangerous eh! @#$%"

Issacluvsass: Hahahas! You came to visit my blog! :D

Sher: Hahahas, yup.
Eh? Who's not an uncle?
I don't understand wth are you saying! Hahahas
Talk to me on msn! :x

My Auntie: Yes my dear auntie, long time no see!
When are we meeting up for gossiping session at mac again!
I miss y'all you know!

0.o: You mean the F21 one? LOL, F21 loh? :x

Jia: Thanks for loving my blog! Hahahahahs. (:

Passerby: Awww, Cat litter is high maintenence loh!
How to use fleece ah, very hard to explain leh.
Here are some links to give you a rough idea of how it works!
http://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/bedding/36777-why-fleece-
instead-bedding.html#post371875
AND
http://www.guineapigcages.com/photos/showgallery.php/cat/544
And you can get fleece from Spotlight.

Dawn: Whoops, i thought i answer the same Qn a couple posts before?
Anyway, obviously on top of your lashes!
How you glue underneath your lashes?!

Lala: you're a pretty babe yourself!
Awww man, you're so skinny.
I want your body can? Hahahahas.

Xoxo: Eh, of cos i don't wanna post the link here. :x
I won't want the whole world to know where i buy my knickers!
Would you? Lol.

Anon2212: Eh, i just bought it, Why would i wanna sell it? :x









再过十五天就是我的生日乐咯!好期待哦!
Which translates to: Another 15 days to my 18th Birthday!
I'm so so so excited! :D




I wonder what plans does boyf have for my special day?
WHAT IF HE FORGET, NVR PLAN ANYTHING?!
Omg, if he got no plans, i must go and sharpen my
chainsaw/grooming scissors and prepare to chop him up already.
Whoops. Watching Dexter has this weird effect on me!
I'm becoming a copycat killer!

Ok, people who didn't watch Dexter will think
i'm a raging lunatic now cos they won't know
what the hell fidelis's yapping on and on about.

Stop, Fidelis! STOP.





How should i celebrate my birthday?
Any suggestions?

Everybody's like, Eh, Go club & drink?
Dinner? Chalet (?!)
Chalet feels so secondary school! Hahahahas!






This year passed like, extremely quickly.
Omg, It feels just like yesterday when i was still having
silly crushes all the time when i was Sec 1, Sec two,
when just got to know my boyf,

i was taking my O's, then started going clubbing,
then there's this phrase where i was damn close
with Cheena Piang YQ. Then i started modelling,
then i started hanging out with other models.


HOW COME 4-5 YEARS CAN JUST PASS SO QUICKLY!
I FEEL DAMN FREAKING OLD AND WRINKLE-Y.
I WANNA STAY 17 CAN?!








Blah, ok.
Change topic, All thanks to Sabrina for the invite to
CommunicAsia on Tuesday after as a blogger!
I was so excited when i received the email invite from her!


"Dear Blogger, Yahoo! And LG Electronics invites you to two exclusive,
bloggers-only events happening at CommunicAsia 2008 –
Asia’s largest mobile communications expo."



And i had a greeeeeat time with the rest of the bloggers obviously!




Purple Yahoo VIP lanyard! VIP hor!
Hahahahs.
I love the pass! "Fidelis Toh, TheLuckiestChick" dey!



Won't be blogging on the event today,
Still waiting for some of the bloggers to blog about the event,
So i can steal some pictures from them! :x
Look forward to my next blogpost!








Some overdue pictures that i just received from Nadnut,
stole from Jessica & Esther's blog. Teehehehe.





I love this picture! I want Nadnut's camera. *pouts.
I think i prefer my mirror reflection than how i look in real life leh!






Beautiful jessica and me on our way to
Revlon Colourstay Event @ Botanic Garden.







Anyway, I realized nadnut & Jessica have something in common.
Something like this...








...
...
...
...
...
...

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...



....... Or like this.






Or even when i'm wearing a pretty much "covered up" dress,
.... it happens too!





OH MY GOODNESS LAH.
GIRLS THESE DAYS AH! HAHAHAHA.







My pink brushes from Coastal Scents are finally heeeeeere!
Sooooo pretty. Haven't go a chance to use them yet thou!
Have been rotting at home. I'm turning in a pig.

Meeting photographers in town for shoot discussion tmr
and i have a shoot with Alan @ siloso beach resort this weekend.
2nd time shooting with him, Gonna be fuuuuun!
Must must must shoot at the gorgeous pool this time!
Didn't have the chance to shoot at the pool
the 1st time round due to time constrain.






好慢长的两个礼拜,昨晚我又失眠了。
好烦,好想你哦,终于快要回来咯!
再不回来我就要跑掉咯!哈哈哈!




Shall end this post with my cutest baby mimao! :D






Btw, show some love and leave a tag, don't be a stalker! :D
i feel like i'm talking to the wall!


Sayonara, Loves! (:

No comments: